With enterprises increasingly embracing API & Microservices architecture for scalable and quicker deployments, it’s critical that QA implements a robust strategy enabling zero touch automation. This presentation details on the Microservices test automation tools & approach including component, contract testing and end-to-end validation. It covers the CI/CD pipeline for Microservices encompassing Static analysis, regression automation, performance testing and static security analysis driven by Jenkins pipeline-as-a-code.
Key take-away for the audience:
- Comparison of Monolith vs Microservices applications
- How API & Microservices are accelerating the deployments
- Test Automation approach for Microservices
- Build CI/CD pipeline using pipeline-as-a-code
- Overview on API Gateway and API monitoring tools
- Benefits and Value Proposition