With the huge growth in automation in testing and devops there is a pressing need for a continual supply of test data. Randomised Test Data generators provide a credible alternative to production data in situations when production data isn’t advisable or possible. Come with me as I take you through how to use random test data to spearhead your automation efforts!
– Random Data Creation for Test Automation – What, How, Why?
– Creating Random Test Data in Excel
– Online and open-source tools for creating fictitious personal details and populating user interfaces
– Advanced Methods – Monte Carlo Techniques for numeric and time series data
– Demos of Different Random Data Creation Tools