In the age of DevOps where we are moving from monolithic to micro service and VMs to containers, the need for automated and continuous testing becomes far more important. One of the most important reasons to go for DevOps is Automation and to achieve the process of “Concept to Cash”.
In this talk, I would be sharing some of our experiences in building a continuous delivery pipeline covering the following
* Why containers and micro-services are important?
* What’s the role of docker in the delivery pipeline?
* Understand the insights of delivery pipeline.
* How to create a automated build/test process?
* Share some of the key tools used in the DevOps process.